“This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.”
It is Bonejunkie.com’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Bonejunkie.com and/or others. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Bonejunkie.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to the Bonejunkie.com Designated Copyright Agent identified below.
Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by the Website infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
Please follow these steps to file a notice:
- Verify that the blog in question is hosted by Bonejunkie.com.
- Contact the blogger directly. Go to the blog post in question and leave a comment, or Email, with your complaint to see if the matter can be resolved directly between you and the blogger.
- Send your complaint to our designated agent. If the issue cannot be resolved directly with the blogger, send your complaint to our designated agent’s Email at the bottom of this page (we desire contact by email).
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Bonejunkie.com’s Agent for Notice with the following information (your “Notice”):
[super_box width=”100%” border=”0px” backgroundColor=”#fff” insetShadow=”on” rounded=”off” pagecurl=”off”]Note: If you are asserting infringement of an intellectual property right other than copyright, please specify the intellectual property right at issue (for example, ‘trademark’).
- a physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on a Bonejunkie.com site, with enough detail that we may find it on the website (in most circumstances, we will need a URL);
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.[/super_box]
In some circumstances, in order to notify the subscriber, account holder or host who provided the allegedly infringing content to which Bonejunkie.com has disabled access, Bonejunkie.com may forward a copy of a valid Notice including name and email address to the subscriber or account holder.
Bonejunkie.com’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows: